The RIC Group Pty Ltd is committed to providing the highest level customer service experience. Under the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 you may seek a refund if goods:
- Are or become faulty through no fault of your own.
- Are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales consultant.
- Do not match our description or sample.
- Have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
However, the goods must be returned within a seven (7) day period and you may be asked for proof of purchase. You may also be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault. If you prefer an alternative to a refund, we can arrange for goods to be exchanged or repaired.
The RIC Group appreciates under some circumstances a standard stock line product does not meet the purpose for which it was intended and may need to be returned.
To this end, we agree to accept product returns of standard stock line goods within a seven (7) period under the following circumstances:
- Goods will only be accepted where they have been returned to The RIC Group in full resale condition (including instruction manuals and keys) along with a copy of the original purchase invoice.
- Damage to, markings and loss of the original packaging may deem the product unsaleable and under these circumstances the return claim will be denied.
- A refund or credit will be provided less 20% of the total product cost charged as a handling/re-stocking fee. There will be no refund for costs associated with postage or freight as part of original purchase or returns process.
Please choose carefully as you are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind and please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.