The answer is simple - agility. A warehouse management system (WMS) that has the power, functionality, configurability, and adaptability to meet not only today's needs, but also unforeseen changes as your business grows is imperative in today's competitive business environment.
The RIC Group's WMS is an advanced, real-time WMS which leverages technology to support personalisation within the warehouse operation. Our WMS being a best-of-breed WMS incorporates and supports visibility across the extended supply chain, enabling proactive disruption management and continuous adaptation to change.
Our WMS will streamline your processes to achieve the primary mission of distribution and manufacturing companies. Delivering the right product, to the right location, at the right time for the right cost.
Hobbling along with no WMS or an inefficient WMS that lacks agility is a liability to a growing business. Frequently, changing business requirements with short time-to-market demands call for a highly responsive WMS that is configuration without IT involvement.
The telltale signs to upgrade your WMS.
- Customers ask for new services the company can't deliver, or takes too long to deliver, risking loss of business.
- Functionality gaps frequently require new process workarounds.
- Integration with trading partners is difficult, making real-time visibility into data impossible, which comprises customer service.
- There is a vast amount of data, but no simple way to view and work with it to make information actionable.
- Technology isn't adaptable to business and might actually be making things more difficult than they need to be.
As business needs change, a WMS should be agile and adapt accordingly.
For this very reason over the last 18 months our WMS at The RIC Group has transitioned from a Windows Mobile technology to browser based technology. Delivering to our clients a real-time WMS leveraging the latest technology.
It has also ensured our WMS is a best-of-breed WMS giving our customers the power of IoT with powerful integration to the ERP.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.